Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Skin Toner is an everyday essential that adds moisture to the skin, fortifying and improving one's appearance within seconds. In fact, this liquid formula produces truly beneficial effects, preparing all complexion types for the optimal absorption of other products. Enriched with Brown Seaweed Extract, this helps you cope with dryness by penetrating deeply into the epidermis, soothing it as much as possible. To the same extent, it revitalizes dull areas, offering lasting refreshment as well as nourishment. Ideally, use a suitable amount of this option after the same range's emulsion and as the final step in your basic skincare routine. For optimal results, pat it gently into the skin with the help of a cotton pad or reusable alternative. Panthenol or Pure Glaciar Water not only protect against external threats but also promote long-term hydration!
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 180ml
- Skin type: All skin types, particularly dry ones
- Skin issues: dryness, environmental aggressions, dull skin, uneven skin texture/tone
- Time of application: daily, during the morning or evening
- Main benefits: stabilizes and moisturizes dry skin, fortifies vulnerable skin tissues, shields against external threats, prepares the skin for other products
- Pure Glaciar Water from Patagonia is rich in minerals like calcium or magnesium. Thus, it strengthens and moisturizes the skin, improving one's appearance naturally;
- Panthenol acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory qualities. It tends to enhance the skin's hydration and elasticity, smoothing its appearance;
- Butylene Glycol is a naturally-derived humectant that adds a layer of softness, improving the texture of the skin;
- Sodium Hyaluronate can retain up to 10.000 times its own weight in water. As a result, it re-plumps the skin and lends it a youthful, naturally radiant appearance;
- Brown Seaweed Extract intensively moisturizes the skin, has a balancing effect, and also helps to reduce all kinds of imperfections.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Water, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Octyldodeceth-16, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Fragrance(Parfum), Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sea Water, Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid.
How to use
Apply a suitable amount of Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Skin Toner with the help of a cotton pad. Distribute the liquid formula as evenly as possible and pat it delicately into the skin to facilitate absorption. Finally, don't forget to complete the treatment by using other products from the same range. Ideally, apply the Super Aqua Ice Tear Emulsion beforehand.
MISSHA Super Aqua Ice Tear Skin (180ml)
Our logistics partners: Omniva, Venipak, DPD
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Anyhow there is potential delays due to a high volume of orders or logistic partner problems that are outside of your control.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For shipping in Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania): 1.99€
EU shipping rate : 5-26€ May change cause of weight of parcel, BUT Not more than 26€
Free shipping in Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) for orders over €29).
We offer international shipping to the following countries: Poland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Sweden, France, Great Britain, Norway, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Spain.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
EU delivery time (1 to 14 days) for international shipping since expectations can vary greatly depending on the destination.